The G12 BCH IP is optimized around a 256B correction block and supports up to 16 bits of error correction. This non-standard correction size can be useful for specialty applications requiring smaller block sizes.
- Optimized for 256B correction blocks
- Dynamically variable block sizes (2-450 bytes)
- Area can be optimized by specifying a maximum ECC level via parameter
- Supports both single-channel and multiple channel configurations
- Higher levels of ECC are available upon request
- ECC IP delivered as Verilog source with SystemVerilog Assertions